Website Ziegler CAT
Ziegler takes pride in partnering with many of the most reputable technical schools and colleges in the Midwest that prepare students for careers in diesel, heavy equipment mechanics and technology for the agriculture, construction and mining industries. Our internship program is designed to give you hands-on experience diagnosing and repairing a wide variety of equipment while learning from some of the best senior technicians in the industry.
Through scholarship money and paid internships, Ziegler provides students with the opportunity to develop real-world mechanical skills by working with senior level technicians that help mentor your development. As a Ziegler Intern Technician, you will assist in troubleshooting and repairing heavy diesel engines, construction or agriculture equipment in a shop environment. You will learn to respond to customer needs in a positive, supportive, and timely manner to ensure maximum value for work performed.
- Be currently enrolled in a 2-year degree program in diesel engine mechanics, construction and/or agricultural equipment mechanics or related study
- Maintain good grades
- Receive positive recommendations from instructors
- Positive attitude and desire to work as a team player
- Own mechanic tool set
- Ability to maintain safe and clean work environment
- This role is deemed safety-sensitive and will be subject to a drug test as a pre-employment requirement
To apply for this job please visit zieglercat.wd1.myworkdayjobs.com.