Website PRO Cooperative
Examines vehicles to determine malfunction and repairs desired.
• Test parts and systems to ensure that they are working properly.
• Identify mechanical problems, often by using computerized diagnostic equipment.
• Follow checklists to ensure that all critical parts are examined.
• Clean, Lubricate, and perform other routine maintenance work on equipment and vehicles.
• Perform basic care and maintenance, including oil changes, tune-ups, and tire rotations.
• Use testing equipment to ensure that repairs and maintenance are effective.
• Explain to clients their automotive problems and the repairs done on the vehicles.
• Refers major vehicle repairs to appropriate management.
• Removes and replaces parts of vehicles.
• Services vehicles and equipment to maintain best possible condition.
• Ensures that annual inspections are completed and are accurate.
• Complete proper documentation for all services rendered.
• Assist in maintaining a clean and orderly working space.
• Understand and maintain the professional image of Pro Cooperative.
• Establish cohesive working relations with other Pro Cooperative employees, its patrons and vendors to establish a
positive work environment.
• Complete training and attend meetings/workshops/seminars/continuing education appropriate to the position, as
assigned and approved by direct supervisor.
• Inform direct supervisor of all relevant departmental issues in a timely manner.
• Perform all other duties as assigned by direct supervisor.
• Assist other locations as needed.
• Comply with all federal, state, and local regulations and Pro Cooperative’s policies, including Pro Cooperative’s safety policies.
To apply for this job please visit procooperative.com.